Terms & conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
https://1000jobs4rabwah.com/ (the “website”) is owned and operated by outsourcing4work GmbH and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the website and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Otto-Hesse-Strasse 19 (T1)
CEO: K. Nadeem Arif
Entry in Handelsregister
Register Number: 9621
Register Court: Darmstadt HRB
VAT identification number in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act
Rules for Job suppliers and Job seekers
- The Jobboard of 1000JOBS4RABWAH website is provided as a service. Any information posted by users must be related to the purposes of the Jobboard. 1000JOBS4RABWAH reserves the right to remove postings deemed not in the best interests of 1000JOBS4RABWAH.
- The Jobboard is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and filling job openings and by companies supplying jobs or employers posting employment opportunities.
- Those using the Jobboard for the purpose of filling job openings are prohibited from posting any incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information. Information provided must be correct.
- Those using the Jobboard for the purpose of posting vacancies shall abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment. Such users shall be prohibited from posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement or other opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Users shall exercise both common sense and courtesy when posting information and shall not use the Jobboard to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene or offensive materials or communications. We do not accept racism or discrimination of any kind.
- Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Publicly posted information will not be treated as confidential.
- The Jobboard is not to be accessed to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Jobboard shall not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
- The Jobboard is not to be used in a manner that violates the bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules or regulations of 1000JOBS4RABWAH.
- Users shall respect the security of the Jobboard and shall not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other user or to gain access to areas private to 1000JOBS4RABWAH or its members.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
1000JOBS4RABWAH makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy, sufficiency, or security of information posted or transmitted by users and assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with the use or misuse of such information. 1000JOBS4RABWAH assumes no liability or responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the employment opportunities or biographical information posted, the truthfulness or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer vacancies to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. Nevertheless, 1000JOBS4RABWAH retains the right to monitor posted information and remove messages or materials that we believe are not in the best interests of 1000JOBS4RABWAH mission.
1000JOBS4RABWAH, its officers, directors, employees and agents, including, but not limited to the host of the jobboard, assume no liability or responsibility for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages) resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the jobboard, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the user is advised of the possibility of such damage.
Users accessing the jobboard shall indemnify and hold 1000JOBS4RABWAH harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to any acts or omissions of the users or to materials or information transmitted by users in connection with their use of the jobboard.
Deletion of job seeker data
In average the search for a suitable job seeker is concluded within three months.
Therefore you agree to collect consent for keeping the job seeker data directly from the job seeker or otherwise delete this data after a period of three months. This does not apply in case you have other legal ground to keep the job seeker data.
Dealing with job seekers
As a job supplier you agree to deal fairly and professionally with job seekers you may contact using information received via 1000JOBS4RABWAH and not do anything which may bring us or the website into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against us arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms and Conditions.
1000JOBS4RABWAH reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the jobboard as it determines from time-to-time in the best interests. The users are notified prior to any such change.